Tuesday 7 February 2012

Plastic Surgery

Sometimes people ask me if I'd ever have plastic surgery. I never lie, of course I would have plastic surgery. In fact, I'm going to have plastic surgery. It's out in the open, I actually don't care who knows. I mean, most people know that I am in fact a reasonably unattractive person (and by most I mean people with vision) so what's the problem. I shall enlighten y'all with my to do list.



  1. Rhinoplasty. AKA nose job. So this one's been on my list since I knew it existed... so... nine? Probably the happiest day of my life was when I found out I don't have to be stuck like this forever. This one I am scheduling for this summer. Hopefully I'll be able to pass my exams alright so I can skip the qualifier and just go ahead and do it. I've been putting it off for the last 3 years due to age...and kind of due to fear a bit. But I'm a big girl and I can deal with it.
  2. Under eye circle correction. I have no idea what this is called. Basically though, it's just grafting some fat from one place into the skin under my eyes so I don't look like a drug addict. I am tired of being accused of looking like a heroin addict/not had enough sleep/ill/etc. So fuck it, I'm gonna do it.
  3. Subnasal lip lift. Basically just take out a chunk of skin under ones nose to improve the fullness of one's upper lip. Not totally sure about this one to be honest as I only just found out what it is but will probably research it further.
  4. Orthodontics. Technically not plastic surgery but who cares. Had them before, gonna have them again. Whatcha gonna do.
So that's my so far incompleted list. To be honest, think what you want. It's my face and if I want to change it then I bloody well will do it. I think plastic surgery is a fantastic thing and I will never be one to discourage someone if it's what they want to do.

No comments: